Be Essential - Eucalyptus Globulus
Common Uses of Eucalyptus Globulus: Powerful Antimicrobial agent Antiseptic, Improves Respiratory, Insect Repellent, used to treat Malaria, known to kill 70% of airborne Staph Bacteria, Expectorant, Mucolytic, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiviral and Anti-aging. Can be used for Sinus Infections, Decongestant, Rheumatism/Arthritis and to Soothe Sore Muscles.
Apply 2-4 drops on location; on Chakras and/or Vita Flex Points; Inhale Directly, Diffuse, 2-4 drops under tongue.
20 Uses for Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
- To clear a depressive mood, vaporize 3 drops of eucalyptus and 4 drops of peppermint.
- To rid the mind of clustered thoughts, take a bath with 2 drops of eucalyptus, and 4 drops of frankincense.
- To ease breathing during colds and prevent airborne infections, vaporize 3 drops of eucalyptus, and 3 drops of tea tree.
- Used to ease symptoms of congestion. Eucalyptus globulus essential oil works to break up mucus and phlegm and reduce congestion. It is useful for colds, flu, allergies and other causes of a sore throat.
- To soothe coughs blend eucalyptus, myrrh, and Himalayan cedarwood and rub it into the chest twice a day.
- To unblock the nasal passages, inhale 3 drops of eucalyptus, and 3 drops of lavender.
- To relax muscles, mix eucalyptus, ginger and rosemary and rub it into the sore areas twice a day.
- Serves as a natural insect repellent. The scent repels moths, rodents, cockroaches, and mosquito’s.
- Eucalyptus globulus essential oil is ideal as a natural deodorant
- Add this oil to unscented body wash to creates a revitalizing effect.
- As a sports rub for sore muscles, eucalyptus blends with ginger and rosemary
- Whiten smiles and freshen breath, chewing gum also may feature eucalyptus.
- Keeps at bay fungal infections, mild burns and skin wounds. Add 10 drops of eucalyptus oil to two cups of water and combine in a spray bottle. Spray a damp, clean cloth and wipe the wound.
- Triggers certain physiological responses in the human body, which block pain sensors and stimulate healing.
- Arthritis symptoms may be soothed, given the anti-inflammatory properties. Diluted eucalyptus oil may also be applied to the skin as a remedy for health problems such as arthritis and skin ulcers.
- Eucalyptus oil could be the lifeline that hay fever sufferers have been searching for.
- When inhaled as hot, moist steam, eucalyptus essential oil can help alleviate pressure in the sinuses, which is a major cause of painful headaches. You can also apply to forehead, focusing on your temples and the back of your neck.
- Using eucalyptus essential oil in the same way that you would when treating a respiratory problem, will be useful in treating a troublesome earache.
- Stimulates the scalp, fights dandruff, and improves hair elasticity. Add one drop to your shampoo before washing.
- Get relief from sunburn. Fill a two-ounce spray bottle with purified water. Add two to four drops of eucalyptus oil and one teaspoon of pure aloe vera gel, which acts as a natural emulsifier. Shake well and spray on skin for relief. This also makes for a refreshing spray that can cool you down on a hot summer day.
Caution: Eucalyptus oil is toxic for cats and dogs, so exercise caution and consult your vet before spraying in homes with pets.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use with infants or children under ten years of age. Can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children.
- Keep away from children as even small amounts may be toxic.
- For external use only this is considered toxic if taken internally.
Before using perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
10 ml Dropper Bottle = 200-250 Drops