All natural soy candles using amazing ingredients to combine the healing energy of crystals with essential oils, herbs, earthly elements and correlating incense resin to balance chakras and achieve full emotional alignment. This combination is like nothing you've ever experienced before. This is some serious KICK-ASS aromatherapy researched to improve and open each chakra and release the limited beliefs that hold us back.
Each candle is 10 ounces in glass with a lid.
Chakra's represent 7 ancient energy wheels that start at the base of your spine (Root) to the top of your head (Crown). Blocked chakra's can lead to emotional and physical dis-ease. Ingredients known to enhance spiritual consciousness as it harmonizes mind, body and soul while balancing meridians.
1. Root Chakra/Be Aligned/Red with Hermalite Crystals, Dried Rose Petals, Root Chakra Incense Resin and the Essential Oils of Balsam Fir, Spruce, Ylang-Ylang, Pine, Cedarwood and Juniper Berry. Light candle to Enhance Grounding and Calm while Releasing Fear and Insecurity. The root chakra is the first chakra. Its energy is based on the earth element. The root chakra, or Muladhara, is located at the base of your spine. It provides you with a base or foundation for life, and it helps you feel grounded and able to withstand challenges. Your root chakra is responsible for your sense of security and stability.
2. Sacral Chakra/Be Creative/Orange with Aventurine Crystals, Dried Orange Peel, Sacral Chakra Incense Resin and the Essential Oils of Cinnamon Bark, Tangerine and Clary Sage. Light candle to Enhance Creativity and Happiness while Releasing Past Hurts. The sacral chakra, or Svadhisthana, is located in the lower abdomen and is linked to pleasure, sexuality and joy. It is the second chakra. A balanced sacral chakra will result in a high emotional awareness, creativity, connectedness and a healthy sex drive.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra/Be Empowered/Yellow with Citrine Crystals, Dried Calendula Flowers, Solar Plexus Incense Resin and the Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca Tea Tree and Peppermint. Light candle to Enhance Personal Power and Acceptability while Releasing 'Not Good Enough'. The solar plexus chakra, or Manipura, is located in your stomach area. It’s responsible for confidence and self-esteem, as well as helping you feel in control of your life.
4. Heart Chakra/Be Loved/Green with Amazonite Crystals, Fresh Rosemary Sprigs, Heart Chakra Incense Resin and the Essential Oils of Ylang-Ylang, Lemongrass, Rose, Orange and Patchouli. Light candle to Open the Heart while Releasing old Relationship Wounds. The heart chakra, or Anahata, is located near your heart, in the center of your chest. It comes as no surprise that the heart chakra is all about our ability to love and show compassion
5. Throat Chakra/Be Authentic/Blue with Blue Kyanite Crystals, Dried Cornflower Petals, Throat Chakra Incense Resin and the Essential Oils of Ylang-Ylang, Geranium, Sandalwood, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Spearmint and Jasmine. Light candle to Enhance 'Speaking Our Truth' and Releasing 'My Words Don't Matter'. The throat chakra, or Vishuddha, is located in your throat. This chakra has to do with our ability to communicate verbally.
6. Third Eye Chakra/Be Intuitive/Purple with Amethyst Crystals, Dried Lavender Flowers, Third Eye Chakra Incense Resin and the Essential Oils of Spruce, Geranium, Orange, Lavender, Clary Sage, Rose and Cedarwood. Light candle to Enhance Intuition and Psychic Awareness while Releasing Self-Doubt and Close Mindedness. The third eye chakra, or Ajna, is located between your eyes. You can thank this chakra for a strong gut instinct. That’s because the third eye is responsible for intuition. It’s also linked to imagination.
7. Crown Chakra/Be Sacred/Pink with Rose Quartz Crystals, Himalayan Pink Salt, Crown Chakra Incense Resin and the Essential Oils of Lavender, Cedarwood and Rose. Light candle to Enhance Spiritual Connection while Releasing Feeling Trapped and in a Rut/Questioning Faith. The crown chakra, or Sahasrara, is located at the top of your head. Your Sahasrara represents your spiritual connection to yourself, others, and the universe. It also plays a role in your life’s purpose.