Be Rosy Tonic Water - 4 oz Spray
I had a customer ask me if I could make her some Rose Water, which I did, and she loved it so much that I decided to try it myself! I like it after I wash my face and then put on serum and moisturizer afterwards. I also really like just spraying it to calm me down. The Rose Essential Oil has such an amazing aroma that I instantly feel relaxed and tranquil. It's also great to spray on my dry curly hair and scrunch to freshen up. Great for anyone when a nice calming affect is required.
Be Rosy Tonic Water Ingredients: pH Alkaline water steeped with rose petals and Rose Essential Oil. Yep, that's it!!!
10 Rose Water Benefits For Skin & Hair
1. Rose water helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. Rose water is known to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores", says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchy skin.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.