Be Cannabis Cured
NOT FOR USE ON CHILDREN!!!
I made this remedy to help my cousin Cindy with her Psoriatic Arthritis. I began researching ingredients that helped clear the skin, battle pain, calm nerves and provide relief. Holy Moly, I had no idea it would work so well or of all the other issues this concoction could help with.
We're really still in the testing phase, but I wanted to offer it to my customer's at a reduced price if you would be willing to share before and after pictures and let me know what you used it for and how it worked!
Comes in a .50 oz serum to make application easier. Contains no preservatives and does not need to be refrigerated.
Here's what we've used it on so far with amazing success:
- My cousin Cindy has already experienced great relief for her Psoriatic arthritis and because that worked so well she used it on other issues.
- Cindy also applied it to her knee which fills with fluid and she has to have drained, yep, it reduced the pain and fluid!
- Cindy also rubbed it into her shoulder and had more range of motion that she's experienced in a while.
- Cindy also let me know that she put some on the area of some intense Sciatic Nerve Pain and felt NO discomfort for 10-12 hours!!
- I used it on my dog's nipple which was close to the size of a ping-pong ball. Not only did Be Cannabis Cured reduce her swelling, but her nipple is softer and looks way better.
- When I eat gluten or nightshade I begin to get little eczema bumps that start off as islands and turn into continents. Used the serum and ALL the bumps went away.
- Just for the heck of it I tried it on my face and saw a noticeable difference in the wrinkles around my mouth.
- I also used it on a really big and sore bruise with a hard bump underneath. The bump was gone by the next day as well as the deep purple color of the bruise.
- My friend Julie has been using it on her right breast where thermal imaging showed she had severe inflammation; now after 2 weeks the inflammation is almost gone!
- I'm using on my Shingles outbreak and within a week went from blisters to scabs with minimal itching and pain!
Here are some of the benefits of the ingredients I used:
Pumpkin Seed Oil: High in antioxidants which fight signs of aging. Contains selenium and zinc which are great for repairing skin. Helps maintain collagen levels. Contains a high amount of Vitamin A which stimulates cell turnover. Has Omega 3 and 6 which delvers hydration
Black Cumin Seed Oil: Treats Eczema, Psoriasis and Rosacea. Softens skin. Has antibacterial properties. Delays fine lines and wrinkles. May help prevent skin cancer. Prevents scarring. Reduces inflammation. Diminishes the appearance of dark spots. Contains Vitamin A, B and C which nourish the skin. Kills Infections. Speeds up the body's healing process.
Kokum Butter: Used to treat dry, cracked skin making it perfect for eczema and psoriasis: An excellent emollient, anti oxidant and moisturizer.
Cannabis Oil: Eases inflammation making it a powerful ingredient to for eczema and psoriasis, or a rash. Reduces pain. Has antioxidants, to soothe and help heal.
Sunflower Lecithin: Acts as an antioxidant to prevent the effects of free radicals on the skin. Also helps to stimulate the appearance of collagen in the skin looks more rejuvenated and bright.
Burdock Root: Used due to a powerhouse of antioxidants. Removes toxins from the blood. May inhibit some types of cancer. Helps treat numerous skin issues.
Sandalwood: Provides a cooling effect on the skin. Softens skin. Relieves itchy skin. Brightens the skin and resolves hyper-pigmentation. Helps to prevent premature aging.
Valerian Root: Extremely calming with properties to help induce sleep and relaxation. This in turn can calm the nerves down which become tight making eczema and psoriasis worse.
Lavender: Soothes skin rashes, Brings relief to allergens wrecking havoc on the skin. Helps relieve itchy skin. Another ingredient with anti-inflammatory abilities. Also known to alleviate pain. Very calming!
Ylang-Ylang: Treats boils. Soothes skin irritations. Has anti-inflammatory capabilities. Is a known antiseptic making it great for wounds, eczema, psoriasis and even acne. Also has hormone balancing affects.
Frankincense: Naturally helps heal many skin issues. Aids in regeneration of skin cells and is another anti-inflammatory. Known to strengthen the skin. Essential for joint pain!
Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Oil, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Kokum Butter, Cannabis Infused Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Burdock Root, Sandalwood, Valerian root and the Essential Oils of Lavender, Ylang-Ylang and Frankincense.