Be Beautiful Anti-Aging Cream
I turned 61 and BOOM, all of a sudden I start noticing how saggy my skin is getting... What the heck happened seemingly overnight? I began to research ingredients that have properties known to restore collagen and aid in skin repair when my customer, Sandra, asked if I could blend a few anti-aging essential oils into a cream for her. Perfect timing as I then combined her suggestion with what I had discovered and VOILA, we now have a new cream called Be Beautiful!
This restoring new cream is specially formulated to target our face, neck, and chest!
Wherever you have thinner skin that is damaged, crepey and shows a visible loss of elasticity. I saw a lot of improvement around my mouth!!!
If you're my age or older then you might also have severe sun damage on your chest from all those years of sunbathing. Try combining our Be Healed Serum (has Emu Oil which is known to rebuild collagen and improve elasticity) under this miraculous cream.
Check out the benefits of these ingredients found in Be Beautiful and you'll understand what makes this cream so effective:
- Argan: Contains powerful antioxidants that tone, hydrate and help heal the skin. A study conducted in 2015 published in Clinical Interventions in Aging, showed that the use of argan oil improved skin elasticity in a group of postmenopausal women.
- Rosehip: Has large quantities of omega 3 (linolenic acid) and omega 6 (linoleic acid) fatty acids that can help hydrate and moisturize dry skin, besides protecting it from environmental damage. It also contains omega 9 (oleic acid) fatty acid, which guards against tissue damage and can improve overall skin health. Rosehip oil is also rich in phytosterols which have anti-aging benefits.
- Pumpkin: Has potent antioxidants that battle free radicals throughout our body. It mainly contains lots of vitamin E, which protects and repairs our skin cells from damage. The oil comes packed with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, which also contribute to its anti-aging capacities.
- Sea Buckthorn: Renowned for its anti-aging benefits as it repairs oxidative damage, hydrates the skin and promotes the formation of collagen. The anti-aging benefits of collagen are endless, from helping to plump the skin and prevent sagging to smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Jojoba: Considered to be one of the most hydrating oils and packed full of vitamin E vitamin, B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, iodine and zinc. The antioxidants present in jojoba oil soften fine lines, wrinkles and naturally slow down other signs of aging.
- Carrot Seed: Rich in carotol content it boosts cell generation which in turn enhances the health and appearance of our skin making it an excellent skin toning and tightening agent. Also known to protect our skin from harmful sun rays and further damage.
- Myrrh: An incredibly powerful antioxidant that is known to protect our cells from damage caused by free radicals. This works wonders for rejuvenating the skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Frankincense: Incorporates the capacity to reinforce skin and improve its tone, flexibility, safeguard components against microscopic organisms or imperfections, and appearance while creating an even skin tone.
- Sandalwood: Reduces wrinkles while acting as an exfoliant and sloughing off dead cells. Improves elasticity and is known to help with sagging skin.
- Green Tea: Offers anti-aging and antioxidant benefits that can help delay the signs of skin aging, including sagging skin, sun damage, age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. The polyphenols present in green tea help neutralize harmful free radicals, which can cause significant damage to the skin and accelerate the aging process.
- Geranium: Best known for its repairing properties it can also tighten skin, clear wrinkles, reduce saggy skin and make scars vanish.
- Lavender: Improves the circulation by adding oxygen to the skin cells which are granted a boost of energy and kick-started into growing new cells bringing an amazing anti-aging effect to the skin.
- Pomegranate: Has high levels of antioxidants that challenge free radicals and keep your skin from aging too quickly. Pomegranate seed oil also promotes collagen and elastin production.
- Patchouli: With properties that help in toning and tightening the skin it actually slows down the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Rose: Another essential oil known to have potent antioxidants that fight off free radicals which encourage skin damage and skin aging. Free radicals can cause damage to skin tissue, which results in wrinkles, lines and dehydration.