Be Balmed - CBD Bomb
With the help of my Alchemist friend, Atlas, I FINALLY have a CBD Balm that I blended with some very effective essential oils to manage pain and inflammation. He uses a specific plant with 146 cannabinoids to create RSO (Rick Simpson Oil is a full spectrum extraction created to cure cancer) which I used to formulate Be Balmed! This is NOT a THC product so therefore, non psycho-active.
I would also like to give you Atlas' contact information as he currently makes CBD suppositories for cancer patients. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and his phone number is 702-401-8620
I added the following carrier and essential oils as they're all known for their cooling and warming effects which are known for reducing pain and inflammation!
Can you tell how excited I am? Especially because this is 420 mg/oz which is very high and extracted from RSO. We haven't found another company that uses the same plant and essential oil combination. We really feel like we have something special.
- Evening Primrose: A carrier oil that is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rick Simpson Oil: an extremely potent decarboxylated extract produced from the cannabis plant. RSO has zero detrimental side effects, is essentially harmless, is all natural, and is non-addictive. Has been successfully used for the treatment of cancer, arthritis, chronic pain and diabetes, to name just a few of the maladies that this unique concentrate can help.
- Arnica: A highly diluted form has been used for centuries as an alternative medicine to treat arthritis, bruises, inflammation, muscle and joint pain.
- Rosemary: Used to reduce joint inflammation. Preliminary evidence suggests that rosemary oil may help reduce tissue inflammation that can lead to swelling, pain and stiffness. It may do so by stemming the migration of white blood cells to injured tissues to release inflammatory chemicals.
- Juniper: Used for arthritis, muscle fatigue and tension. Also known to help improve sleep.
- Helichrysum: Has anti-inflammatory properties, known to reduce muscle and joint inflammation when rubbed into the affected area.
- Eucalyptus: Known to ease joint pain. In fact, many popular over-the- counter creams and ointments used to soothe pain from conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis contain this essential oil. Eucalyptus oil helps to reduce pain and inflammation associated with many conditions.
- Clove: With strong anti-inflammatory agents, these anti-inflammatory properties will help ease the inflammation and also have a cooling effect. Clove oil can be used as an excellent pain reliever for muscle pain and joints.
- Ginger: Another strong anti-inflammatory known to help reduce pain.
- Peppermint: Studies on the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis found peppermint oil to have natural analgesic, anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties which help alleviate joint pain and stiffness. Contains menthol, which has a cooling effect on sore muscles and joints.
- Black Pepper: Known for its anti-arthritic and anti-rheumatic capabilities. It improves blood circulation and gives relief from arthritis and rheumatism. It also gets rid of toxins such as uric acid from the body, improving the condition of people suffering from arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
- Marjoram: Another great pain reliever and known to help with nerve pain, too.