Be Eased - CBG and CBD Pain Balm
What a journey this has been in creating something so effective for fast acting relief! I've partnered with a good friend of mine who owns an organic farm in Southern Oregon and grows CBG dominant strains of cannabis. Be Eased Pain Balm is blended with some very effective essential oils to manage pain and inflammation. This is NOT a THC product so therefore, non psycho-active.
All cannabis products are certified by a 3rd party laboratory to confirm potency!
So what is CBG you might be asking? Most of us are familiar with CBD and understand the numerous medicinal properties. Well, CBG is the mother lode of all cannabinoids and holds the key to even stronger qualities that match our own endocannabinoid system. CBG works by binding to both receptors where it's thought to strengthen the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and alleviating pain. Unlike THC, CBG has no psychotropic effects, so it will not give you a high.
I added the following carrier and essential oils as they're all known for their cooling and warming effects which are known for reducing pain and inflammation!
Can you tell how excited I am? I haven't found another company that uses the same plant and essential oil combination. I really feel like I have created something that works!!
- Evening Primrose: A carrier oil that is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rick Simpson Oil: an extremely potent decarboxylated extract produced from the cannabis plant. RSO has zero detrimental side effects, is essentially harmless, is all natural, and is non-addictive. Has been successfully used for the treatment of cancer, arthritis, chronic pain and diabetes, to name just a few of the maladies that this unique concentrate can help.
- Arnica: A highly diluted form has been used for centuries as an alternative medicine to treat arthritis, bruises, inflammation, muscle and joint pain.
- Rosemary: Used to reduce joint inflammation. Preliminary evidence suggests that rosemary oil may help reduce tissue inflammation that can lead to swelling, pain and stiffness. It may do so by stemming the migration of white blood cells to injured tissues to release inflammatory chemicals.
- Juniper: Used for arthritis, muscle fatigue and tension. Also known to help improve sleep.
- Helichrysum: Has anti-inflammatory properties, known to reduce muscle and joint inflammation when rubbed into the affected area.
- Eucalyptus: Known to ease joint pain. In fact, many popular over-the- counter creams and ointments used to soothe pain from conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis contain this essential oil. Eucalyptus oil helps to reduce pain and inflammation associated with many conditions.
- Clove: With strong anti-inflammatory agents, these anti-inflammatory properties will help ease the inflammation and also have a cooling effect. Clove oil can be used as an excellent pain reliever for muscle pain and joints.
- Ginger: Another strong anti-inflammatory known to help reduce pain.
- Peppermint: Studies on the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis found peppermint oil to have natural analgesic, anesthetic and anti-inflammatory properties which help alleviate joint pain and stiffness. Contains menthol, which has a cooling effect on sore muscles and joints.
- Black Pepper: Known for its anti-arthritic and anti-rheumatic capabilities. It improves blood circulation and gives relief from arthritis and rheumatism. It also gets rid of toxins such as uric acid from the body, improving the condition of people suffering from arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
- Marjoram: Another great pain reliever and known to help with nerve pain, too.