Be Ageless Eye Cream for Men
Our Be Ageless Eye Cream delivers instant results! You'll notice a difference the first time you apply it in the reduction of puffiness and discoloration around your eyes.
No wonder customers keep coming back for more as they witness the benefits of natural and pure botanicals turn back the clock.
Here are just some of the known benefits of using these therapeutic oils:
- Sea Buckthorn is rich in essential fatty acids with a cluster of Omega's (3, 6 and the very hard to find 7). Strong in beta-carotene as well as Vitamins C and E. Carrot Seed Oil is distilled from ground seeds and is also rich in Beta-Carotene. Beneficial for mature skin, sun damaged skin, or skin that is exposed to harsh weather conditions with soothing, relaxing properties. Reduces sun spots and other signs of aging and damage.
- Evening Primrose eliminates fine lines and reduces puffiness as a known anti-inflammatory.
- Sweet Almond Oil also works to reduce dark circles.
- Flax Seed Oil is one of the few oils that will directly moisturize our eyes. So if you have red and tired eyes - give yourself a little dab right under your eyes!
- Argan Oil has anti-oxidants that benefit skin health by preventing oxidative damage from environmental pollution and UV radiation. Also another great ingredient known for reducing dark circles.
Aunt Be cautions everyone to use a Q-tip instead of their finger. "This is the thinnest tissue you have and pulling on it just increases wrinkles and puffiness. If you apply a generous amount with a Q-tip you can work it in slowly back and forth for a better application."
Aunt Be applies her Be Ageless Eye Cream right over her makeup. She uses a Q-Tip to clean up her lower lash mascara mess and then uses a flat brush with face powder to lock in the moisture.
Ingredients for Be Ageless Eye Cream: pH Alkaline Water, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Emulsifying Wax (plant based), Jojoba, Evening Primrose, Moroccan Argan Oil, Sweet Almond oil, Flax Seed Oil, Optiphen to preserve (paraben and formaldehyde FREE), Carrot Seed, Sea Buckthorn and French Lavender Essential Oil.